Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases
"Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Phosphoinositide phosphatases that catalyze the removal of the 5' phosphate from INOSITOL 1,4,5-TRISPHOSPHATE or myo-inositol 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate, resulting in inositol 1,4-bisphosphate and phosphate. They have important functions in the metabolism of INOSITOL PHOSPHATES and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate signaling pathways such as CALCIUM SIGNALING.
|Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases
- Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases
- Inositol Polyphosphate 5 Phosphatases
- Inositol 5-Phosphatase
- Inositol 5 Phosphatase
- Inositol Triphosphate 5-Phosphatase
- Inositol Triphosphate 5 Phosphatase
- Inositol-Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatase
- Inositol Polyphosphate 5 Phosphatase
- Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatase
- 1,4,5-Triphosphate-1,2,4,5-Tetrakisphosphate 5-Phosphatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inositol Polyphosphate 5-Phosphatases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.