"Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pyridoxal phosphate enzyme that catalyzes the formation of glutamate gamma-semialdehyde and an L-amino acid from L-ornithine and a 2-keto-acid. EC 126.96.36.199.
- Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase
- Ornithine Oxo Acid Transaminase
- Transaminase, Ornithine-Oxo-Acid
- L-Ornithine-2-Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, L-Ornithine-2-Oxoglutarate
- L Ornithine 2 Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Ornithine Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Ornithine
- Ornithine Keto Acid Transaminase
- Ornithine Transaminase
- Transaminase, Ornithine
- Ornithine-2-Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Ornithine-2-Ketoglutarate
- Ornithine 2 Ketoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Ornithine Ketoacid Transaminase
- Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Synthase
- Pyrroline 5 Carboxylate Synthase
- Synthase, Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate
- L-Ornithine-2-Oxo-Acid Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, L-Ornithine-2-Oxo-Acid
- L Ornithine 2 Oxo Acid Aminotransferase
- Ornithine Ketoacid Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Ornithine Ketoacid
- Ketoacid Aminotransferase, Ornithine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ornithine-Oxo-Acid Transaminase" by people in Profiles.
Diazonamide toxins reveal an unexpected function for ornithine delta-amino transferase in mitotic cell division. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Feb 13; 104(7):2068-73.
Therapeutic anticancer efficacy of a synthetic diazonamide analog in the absence of overt toxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Feb 13; 104(7):2074-9.