"Calcium Channel Blockers" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of drugs that act by selective inhibition of calcium influx through cellular membranes.
|Calcium Channel Blockers
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Blockers, Calcium Channel
- Channel Blockers, Calcium
- Calcium Channel Antagonists
- Antagonists, Calcium Channel
- Calcium Channel Blocking Drugs
Calcium Antagonists, Exogenous
- Calcium Antagonists, Exogenous
- Antagonists, Exogenous Calcium
- Exogenous Calcium Inhibitors
- Exogenous Calcium Antagonists
- Exogenous Calcium Blockaders
- Calcium Blockaders, Exogenous
- Calcium Inhibitors, Exogenous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Calcium Channel Blockers".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Calcium Channel Blockers".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Calcium Channel Blockers" by people in this website by year, and whether "Calcium Channel Blockers" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.