Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
"Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hereditary disorder consisting of multiple basal cell carcinomas, odontogenic keratocysts, and multiple skeletal defects, e.g., frontal and temporoparietal bossing, bifurcated and splayed ribs, kyphoscoliosis, fusion of vertebrae, and cervicothoracic spina bifida. Genetic transmission is autosomal dominant.
|Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Gorlin Syndrome
- Syndrome, Gorlin
- Gorlin-Goltz Syndrome
- Gorlin Goltz Syndrome
- Syndrome, Gorlin-Goltz
- Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome
- Nevus Syndrome, Basal Cell
- Fifth Phacomatosis
- Fifth Phacomatoses
- Multiple Basal Cell Nevi, Odontogenic Keratocysts, and Skeletal Anomalies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Cysts [C04.182]
- Bone Cysts [C04.182.089]
- Jaw Cysts [C04.182.089.530]
- Odontogenic Cysts [C04.182.089.530.690]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C04.182.089.530.690.150]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Carcinoma, Basal Cell [C04.557.470.200.165]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C04.557.4220.127.116.11]
- Neoplasms, Basal Cell [C04.557.470.565]
- Carcinoma, Basal Cell [C04.557.470.565.165]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C04.557.470.565.165.150]
- Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary [C04.700]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C04.700.175]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Bone Diseases [C05.116]
- Bone Diseases, Developmental [C05.116.099]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C05.116.099.105]
- Jaw Diseases [C05.500]
- Jaw Cysts [C05.500.470]
- Odontogenic Cysts [C05.500.470.690]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C05.500.470.690.150]
- Stomatognathic Diseases [C07]
- Jaw Diseases [C07.320]
- Jaw Cysts [C07.320.450]
- Odontogenic Cysts [C07.320.450.670]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C07.320.450.670.130]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Congenital Abnormalities [C16.131]
- Abnormalities, Multiple [C16.131.077]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C16.131.077.130]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Neoplastic Syndromes, Hereditary [C16.320.700]
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome [C16.320.700.175]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Nonhealing eroded plaque on an interdigital web space of the foot. Cutis. 2019 Jan; 103(1):8; 14; 15.
Sister chromatid exchange and chromosome fragility in the nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1989 Oct 15; 42(2):273-9.