"Delayed-Action Preparations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dosage forms of a drug that act over a period of time by controlled-release processes or technology.
- Controlled-Release Preparations
- Controlled Release Preparations
- Controlled-Release Preparation
- Controlled-Release Formulations
- Controlled Release Formulations
- Controlled-Release Formulation
- Sustained-Release Preparations
- Sustained-Release Preparation
- Extended Release Preparations
- Extended Release Preparation
- Slow Release Formulation
- Sustained Release Formulations
- Sustained Release Formulation
- Extended Release Formulations
- Extended Release Formulation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Delayed-Action Preparations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Delayed-Action Preparations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Delayed-Action Preparations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Delayed-Action Preparations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.