Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne
"Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subgroup of the genus FLAVIVIRUS that causes encephalitis and hemorrhagic fevers and is found in eastern and western Europe and the former Soviet Union. It is transmitted by TICKS and there is an associated milk-borne transmission from viremic cattle, goats, and sheep.
|Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne
- Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne
- Encephalitis Viruses, Tick Borne
- Encephalitis Virus, Tick-Borne
- Encephalitis Virus, Tick Borne
- Viruses, Tick-Borne Encephalitis
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis Virus
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Virus
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis Viruses
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Viruses
- Alkhurma virus
- Al-Khurma Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Al Khurma Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Al-Khurma virus
- Al Khurma virus
- Al-Khurma virus (ALKV)
- Al Khurma virus (ALKV)
- Alkhurma virus (ALKV)
- Alkhurma Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne" by people in this website by year, and whether "Encephalitis Viruses, Tick-Borne" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.