Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
"Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The use of specifically placed small electrodes to deliver electrical impulses across the SKIN to relieve PAIN. It is used less frequently to produce ANESTHESIA.
|Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
- Electric Stimulation, Transcutaneous
- Stimulation, Transcutaneous Electric
- Transcutaneous Electric Stimulation
- Percutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
- Electrical Stimulation, Transcutaneous
- Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation
- Transdermal Electrostimulation
- Electrostimulation, Transdermal
- Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation
- Nerve Stimulation, Transcutaneous
- Stimulation, Transcutaneous Nerve
Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy
- Neuromodulation Therapy, Percutaneous
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapies
- Therapy, Percutaneous Neuromodulation
- Percutaneous Electrical Neuromodulation
- Electrical Neuromodulation, Percutaneous
- Electrical Neuromodulations, Percutaneous
- Neuromodulation, Percutaneous Electrical
- Neuromodulations, Percutaneous Electrical
- Percutaneous Electrical Neuromodulations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.