"Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of disorders resulting from the abnormal proliferation of and tissue infiltration by LANGERHANS CELLS which can be detected by their characteristic Birbeck granules (X bodies), or by monoclonal antibody staining for their surface CD1 ANTIGENS. Langerhans-cell granulomatosis can involve a single organ, or can be a systemic disorder.
- Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell
- Histiocytosis, Langerhans Cell
- Hand-Schueller-Christian Syndrome
- Hand Schueller Christian Syndrome
- Syndrome, Hand-Schueller-Christian
- Hand-Schüller-Christian Disease
- Disease, Hand-Schüller-Christian
- Hand Schüller Christian Disease
- Hand-Schüller-Christian Syndrome
- Hand Schüller Christian Syndrome
- Syndrome, Hand-Schüller-Christian
- Histiocytosis X
- Histiocytosis, Generalized
- Generalized Histiocytoses
- Generalized Histiocytosis
- Histiocytoses, Generalized
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
- Cell Histiocytoses, Langerhans
- Cell Histiocytosis, Langerhans
- Histiocytoses, Langerhans Cell
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytoses
- Langerhans-Cell Granulomatosis
- Granulomatosis, Langerhans-Cell
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Letterer-Siwe Disease
- Disease, Letterer-Siwe
- Letterer Siwe Disease
- Non-Lipid Reticuloendotheliosis
- Non Lipid Reticuloendotheliosis
- Non-Lipid Reticuloendothelioses
- Reticuloendothelioses, Non-Lipid
- Reticuloendotheliosis, Non-Lipid
- Schueller-Christian Disease
- Disease, Schueller-Christian
- Schueller Christian Disease
- Systemic Aleukemic Reticuloendotheliosis
- Aleukemic Reticuloendothelioses, Systemic
- Aleukemic Reticuloendotheliosis, Systemic
- Reticuloendothelioses, Systemic Aleukemic
- Reticuloendotheliosis, Systemic Aleukemic
- Systemic Aleukemic Reticuloendothelioses
- Type 2 Histiocytosis
- Histiocytoses, Type 2
- Histiocytosis, Type 2
- Type 2 Histiocytoses
- Langerhans Cell Granulomatosis
- Cell Granulomatoses, Langerhans
- Cell Granulomatosis, Langerhans
- Granulomatoses, Langerhans Cell
- Granulomatosis, Langerhans Cell
- Langerhans Cell Granulomatoses
- Hand-Schueller-Christian Disease
- Disease, Hand-Schueller-Christian
- Hand Schueller Christian Disease
Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Histiocytosis X, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Langerhans Cell Granulomatosis
- Langerhans Cell Granulomatosis, Pulmonary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell" by people in this website by year, and whether "Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Histiocytosis, Langerhans-Cell" by people in Profiles.
Disseminated histiocytoses biomarkers beyond BRAFV600E: frequent expression of PD-L1. Oncotarget. 2015 Aug 14; 6(23):19819-25.
Pulmonary adenocarcinoma in a young patient of pulmonary langerhans cell histiocytosis (PLCH). J Thorac Oncol. 2013 Aug; 8(8):e69-70.
Seventy-nine-year-old man with Langerhans cell histiocytosis treated with cladribine. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011 Sep; 65(3):681-683.
February 2002: 29-year-old woman with a skull mass for 2 months. Brain Pathol. 2002 Jul; 12(3):393-4, 397.