"Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the dehydrogenation of GLYCERALDEHYDE 3-PHOSPHATE. Several types of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate-dehydrogenase exist including phosphorylating and non-phosphorylating varieties and ones that transfer hydrogen to NADP and ones that transfer hydrogen to NAD.
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases
- Dehydrogenases, Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate
- Triosephosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Triosephosphate
- Phosphoglyceraldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Phosphoglyceraldehyde
- Glyceraldehydephosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glyceraldehydephosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.