"CA-125 Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carbohydrate antigen that occurs in tumors of the ovary as well as in breast, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract tumors and normal tissue. While it is tumor-associated, it is not tumor-specific and may have a protective function against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- CA-125 Antigen
- Antigen, CA-125
- Antigen CA-125
- Antigen CA 125
- Mucin 16
- CA 125 Antigen
- Antigen, CA 125
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CA-125 Antigen".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Mucoproteins [D12.776.395.560]
- Mucins [D12.776.395.560.631]
- CA-125 Antigen [D12.776.395.560.631.050]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.285.050]
- CA-125 Antigen [D23.050.285.050.225]
- Epitopes [D23.050.550]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.550.325]
- CA-125 Antigen [D23.050.550.325.225]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Biomarkers, Tumor [D23.101.140]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.101.140.075]
- CA-125 Antigen [D23.101.140.075.225]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CA-125 Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CA-125 Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "CA-125 Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.