"CD18 Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell-surface glycoprotein beta-chains that are non-covalently linked to specific alpha-chains of the CD11 family of leukocyte-adhesion molecules (RECEPTORS, LEUKOCYTE-ADHESION). A defect in the gene encoding CD18 causes LEUKOCYTE-ADHESION DEFICIENCY SYNDROME.
- CD18 Antigens
- p150,95 beta-Subunit
- beta-Subunit, p150,95
- p150,95 beta Subunit
- Integrin beta2
- beta2, Integrin
- beta2 Integrin
- Integrin, beta2
- CD18 Antigen
- Antigens, CD18
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD18 Antigens".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Integrin alphaXbeta2 [D12.776.395.550.200.275]
- CD18 Antigens [D12.776.395.550.200.275.750]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Integrin alphaXbeta2 [D12.776.543.550.200.275]
- CD18 Antigens [D12.776.543.550.200.275.750]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Integrins [D12.776.543.750.705.408]
- Integrin beta Chains [D12.776.543.750.705.408.200]
- CD18 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.408.200.249]
- Receptors, Leukocyte-Adhesion [D12.776.543.750.705.408.600]
- Integrin alphaXbeta2 [D12.776.543.750.705.408.600.100]
- CD18 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.408.600.100.750]
- Receptors, Complement [D12.776.543.750.705.833]
- Integrin alphaXbeta2 [D12.776.543.750.705.833.249]
- CD18 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.833.249.750]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CD18 Antigens [D23.050.301.264.894.118]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Integrin alphaXbeta2 [D23.050.301.350.275]
- CD18 Antigens [D23.050.301.350.275.750]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- CD18 Antigens [D18.104.22.1684.118]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD18 Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD18 Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD18 Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "CD18 Antigens" by people in Profiles.
Separable requirements for cytoplasmic domain of PSGL-1 in leukocyte rolling and signaling under flow. Blood. 2008 Sep 01; 112(5):2035-45.
Transcriptional modulation of TCR, Notch and Wnt signaling pathways in SEB-anergized CD4+ T cells. Genes Immun. 2005 Oct; 6(7):596-608.
Hypertonic saline attenuation of the neutrophil cytotoxic response is reversed upon restoration of normotonicity and reestablished by repeated hypertonic challenge. Surgery. 2001 May; 129(5):567-75.
Hypertonic saline inhibits neutrophil (PMN) priming via attenuation of p38 MAPK signaling. Shock. 2000 Sep; 14(3):265-9; discussion 269-70.
Hypertonic saline attenuation of polymorphonuclear neutrophil cytotoxicity: timing is everything. J Trauma. 2000 Mar; 48(3):388-95.
Anti-rejection prophylaxis by blocking selectin dependent cell adhesion after rat allogeneic and xenogeneic lung transplantation. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1997 Nov; 12(5):781-6.
Differential phosphorylation of the beta2 integrin CD11b/CD18 in the plasma and specific granule membranes of neutrophils. J Leukoc Biol. 1997 Mar; 61(3):313-21.
Dynamic state of beta 2 integrin phosphorylation: regulation of neutrophil aggregation involves a phosphatase-dependent pathway. Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1994 May; 71(2):216-22.
Clostridium perfringens invasiveness is enhanced by effects of theta toxin upon PMNL structure and function: the roles of leukocytotoxicity and expression of CD11/CD18 adherence glycoprotein. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 1993 Dec; 7(4):321-36.
Staurosporine inhibits neutrophil phagocytosis but not iC3b binding mediated by CR3 (CD11b/CD18). J Immunol. 1991 May 15; 146(10):3557-62.