Islets of Langerhans Transplantation
"Islets of Langerhans Transplantation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The transference of pancreatic islets within an individual, between individuals of the same species, or between individuals of different species.
|Islets of Langerhans Transplantation
- Islets of Langerhans Transplantation
- Islands of Langerhans Transplantation
- Transplantation, Islands of Langerhans
- Islands of Pancreas Transplantation
- Transplantation, Islands of Pancreas
- Transplantation, Islet
- Pancreatic Islets Transplantation
- Islets Transplantation, Pancreatic
- Transplantation, Pancreatic Islets
- Islet Transplantation
- Islet Transplantations
- Transplantations, Islet
- Grafting, Islets of Langerhans
- Transplantation, Islets of Langerhans
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Islets of Langerhans Transplantation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Islets of Langerhans Transplantation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Islets of Langerhans Transplantation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Islets of Langerhans Transplantation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.