Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha
"Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PDGF receptor that binds specifically to both PDGF-A chains and PDGF-B chains. It contains a protein-tyrosine kinase activity that is involved in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION.
|Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha Receptor
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor alpha Receptor
- Antigens, CD140a
- Receptor, PDGF alpha
- CD140a Antigen
- Antigen, CD140a
- PDGF alpha Receptor
- CD140a Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- Receptors, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.900]
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.900.500]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.630]
- Receptors, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.630.625]
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha [D12.776.543.750.630.625.300]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.630]
- Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha [D12.776.543.750.750.400.630.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha" by people in Profiles.
Temporal control of PDGFRa regulates the fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition in wound healing. Cell Rep. 2022 08 16; 40(7):111192.
MicroRNA 219-5p inhibits alveolarization by reducing platelet derived growth factor receptor-alpha. Respir Res. 2021 Feb 17; 22(1):57.
Mosaic Mutant Analysis Identifies PDGFRa/PDGFRß as Negative Regulators of Adipogenesis. Cell Stem Cell. 2020 05 07; 26(5):707-721.e5.
Myxoid glioneuronal tumor, PDGFRA p.K385-mutant: clinical, radiologic, and histopathologic features. Brain Pathol. 2020 05; 30(3):479-494.
Myeloid Neoplasm With Eosinophilia and FIP1L1-PDGFRA Rearrangement Treated With Imatinib Mesylate: A Pediatric Case With Long-term Follow-up. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2019 May; 41(4):334-335.
PDGFRa controls the balance of stromal and adipogenic cells during adipose tissue organogenesis. Development. 2017 01 01; 144(1):83-94.
Inhibition of Pediatric Glioblastoma Tumor Growth by the Anti-Cancer Agent OKN-007 in Orthotopic Mouse Xenografts. PLoS One. 2015; 10(8):e0134276.
PDGFRa signaling drives adipose tissue fibrosis by targeting progenitor cell plasticity. Genes Dev. 2015 Jun 01; 29(11):1106-19.
Double minute amplification of mutant PDGF receptor a in a mouse glioma model. Sci Rep. 2015 Feb 16; 5:8468.
Molecular markers for novel therapeutic strategies in pancreatic endocrine tumors. Pancreas. 2013 Apr; 42(3):411-21.