"Preservatives, Pharmaceutical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Substances added to pharmaceutical preparations to protect them from chemical change or microbial action. They include ANTI-BACTERIAL AGENTS and antioxidants.
- Preservatives, Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Preservative
- Preservative, Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutic Aids (Preservatives)
- Preservatives, Pharmaceutic
- Pharmaceutic Preservative
- Preservative, Pharmaceutic
- Pharmaceutical Preservatives
- Pharmaceutic Preservatives
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Preservatives, Pharmaceutical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Preservatives, Pharmaceutical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Preservatives, Pharmaceutical" by people in this website by year, and whether "Preservatives, Pharmaceutical" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.