"Weill-Marchesani Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Rare congenital disorder of connective tissue characterized by brachydactyly, joint stiffness, childhood onset of ocular abnormalities (e.g., microspherophakia, ECTOPIA LENTIS; GLAUCOMA), and proportionate short stature. Cardiovascular anomalies are occasionally seen.
- Weill-Marchesani Syndrome
- Marchesani Syndrome
- Weill Marchesani Syndrome
- Mesodermal Dysmorphodystrophy, Congenital
- Congenital Mesodermal Dysmorphodystrophies
- Dysmorphodystrophies, Congenital Mesodermal
- Dysmorphodystrophy, Congenital Mesodermal
- Mesodermal Dysmorphodystrophies, Congenital
- Spherophakia Brachymorphia Syndrome
- Spherophakia Brachymorphia Syndromes
- Syndrome, Spherophakia Brachymorphia
- Syndromes, Spherophakia Brachymorphia
- Spherophakia-Brachymorphia Syndrome
- Congenital Mesodermal Dysmorphodystrophy
- Marchesani-Weill Syndrome
- Marchesani Weill Syndrome
- Marchesani-Weill Syndromes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Weill-Marchesani Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Weill-Marchesani Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Weill-Marchesani Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Weill-Marchesani Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.