Interferon Regulatory Factor-1
"Interferon Regulatory Factor-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An interferon regulatory factor that binds upstream TRANSCRIPTIONAL REGULATORY ELEMENTS in the GENES for INTERFERON-ALPHA and INTERFERON-BETA. It functions as a transcriptional activator for the INTERFERON TYPE I genes.
|Interferon Regulatory Factor-1
- Interferon Regulatory Factor-1
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 1
- IRF-1 Protein
- IRF 1 Protein
- IREBF1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, IREBF1
- IREBF1 Protein
- IRF-1 Transcription Factor
- Factor, IRF-1 Transcription
- IRF 1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, IRF-1
- ISGF1 Transcription Factor
- Factor, ISGF1 Transcription
- Transcription Factor, ISGF1
- Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 1
- Interferon Stimulated Gene Factor 1
- MyD32 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interferon Regulatory Factor-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interferon Regulatory Factor-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interferon Regulatory Factor-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interferon Regulatory Factor-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Interferon Regulatory Factor-1" by people in Profiles.