"Methionine Adenosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of S-adenosylmethionine from methionine and ATP. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Methionine Adenosyltransferase
- Adenosyltransferase, Methionine
- S-Adenosylmethionine Synthetase
- S Adenosylmethionine Synthetase
- Synthetase, S-Adenosylmethionine
- ATP-Methionine S-Adenosyltransferase
- ATP Methionine S Adenosyltransferase
- S-Adenosyltransferase, ATP-Methionine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methionine Adenosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methionine Adenosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methionine Adenosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methionine Adenosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.