"CD48 Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 40-45 KDa GPI-linked protein in the SLAM family that consists of two IMMUNOGLOBULIN C2-SET DOMAINS. It is expressed on the surface of a variety of cells with immune functions, including THYMOCYTES; mature B-LYMPHOCYTES and T-LYMPHOCYTES; NATURAL KILLER CELLS; DENDRITIC CELLS; MAST CELLS; and EOSINOPHILS. It binds to CD2 and 2B4 (CD244) receptors to activate and modulate the immunologic response.
- CD48 Antigen
- Antigen, CD48
- Signaling Lymphocytic Activation Molecule 2
- Blast1 Antigen
- B-Lymphocyte Activation Marker BLAST-1
- B Lymphocyte Activation Marker BLAST 1
- Leukocyte Antigen MEM-102
- Leukocyte Antigen MEM 102
- MEM-102, Leukocyte Antigen
- Signal-Transducing Glycoprotein-60
- Glycoprotein-60, Signal-Transducing
- Signal Transducing Glycoprotein 60
- P41 Antigen
- Antigen, P41
- SLAM Family Member 2
- SLAMF2 Protein
- BCM1 Surface Antigen
- Surface Antigen, BCM1
- Signaling Lymphocytic Activation Molecule Family Member 2
- MRC OX-45 Antigen
- Antigen, MRC OX-45
- MRC OX 45 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD48 Antigen".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD48 Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD48 Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD48 Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "CD48 Antigen" by people in Profiles.