Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
"Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A fibroblast growth factor receptor which contains three extracellular IMMUNOGLOBULIN I-SET DOMAINS and is expressed as two isoforms. One receptor isoform is expressed in the MESENCHYME and is activated by FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTOR 2. A second isoform is expressed mainly by EPITHELIAL CELLS and is activated by FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTOR 7 and FIBROBLAST GROWTH FACTOR 10. Mutation of the gene for fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 can result in craniosynostotic syndromes (e.g., APERT SYNDROME; and CROUZON SYNDROME).
|Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2
- BEK Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor
- BEK Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Bek Fgf Receptor Kinase
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 2
- Bek-Related Fibroblast Growth Factor-Receptor-1
- Bek Related Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptors 2
- FGFR2 Protein
- CD332 Antigen
- Antigen, CD332
- BEK Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2 [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.178]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.630]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2 [D12.776.543.750.630.441]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Fibroblast Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.370]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.370.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 2" by people in Profiles.
Changes in fibroblast growth factor receptors-1c, -2c, -3c, and -4 mRNA in granulosa and theca cells during ovarian follicular growth in dairy cattle. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2022 07; 80:106712.
FGFR2 mutations are associated with poor outcomes in endometrioid endometrial cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2017 05; 145(2):366-373.
Oncolytic potential of a novel KGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor using a KGFR-selective breast cancer xenograft model. Anticancer Res. 2015 Jan; 35(1):47-52.
A phase II trial of brivanib in recurrent or persistent endometrial cancer: an NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group Study. Gynecol Oncol. 2014 Oct; 135(1):38-43.
Fibroblast growth factor-based signaling through synthetic heparan sulfate blocks copolymers studied using high cell density three-dimensional cell printing. J Biol Chem. 2014 Apr 04; 289(14):9754-65.
Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of N-ethylamino-2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-quinoline-3-carboxamide for inhibition of intestinal tumorigenesis in APC(Min/+) mice. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2014 Mar 01; 24(5):1380-2.
Effects of fibroblast growth factor 9 on steroidogenesis and control of FGFR2IIIc mRNA in porcine granulosa cells. J Anim Sci. 2014 Feb; 92(2):511-9.
Influence of novel KGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors on KGF-mediated proliferation of breast cancer. Anticancer Res. 2010 Dec; 30(12):4883-9.
Influence of KGF on the progression of pancreatic cancer. Anticancer Res. 2009 Aug; 29(8):3417-20.
Antisense KGFR oligonucleotide inhibition of KGF-induced motility in breast cancer cells. Anticancer Res. 2003 Nov-Dec; 23(6C):4913-9.