"Sarcoglycans" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of transmembrane dystrophin-associated proteins that play a role in the membrane association of the DYSTROPHIN-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN COMPLEX.
- beta Sarcoglycan
- 43-kDa Dystrophin-Associated Glycoprotein
- 43 kDa Dystrophin Associated Glycoprotein
- Dystrophin-Associated Glycoprotein, 43-kDa
- Glycoprotein, 43-kDa Dystrophin-Associated
- alpha Sarcoglycan
- 50-kDa Dystrophin-Associated glycoprotein
- 50 kDa Dystrophin Associated glycoprotein
- Dystrophin-Associated glycoprotein, 50-kDa
- glycoprotein, 50-kDa Dystrophin-Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sarcoglycans".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sarcoglycans".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sarcoglycans" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sarcoglycans" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.