PTB-Associated Splicing Factor
"PTB-Associated Splicing Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An RNA splicing factor that also binds DNA. It is essential for pre-mRNA spicing in the formation of early SPLICEOSOMES and catalytic step II. It binds specifically to polypyrimidine tracts in INTRONS and is involved in the regulation of ALTERNATIVE SPLICING by SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION PATHWAYS.
|PTB-Associated Splicing Factor
- PTB-Associated Splicing Factor
- PTB Associated Splicing Factor
- Splicing Factor, PTB-Associated
- Splicing Factor Proline-Glutamine Rich Protein
- Splicing Factor Proline Glutamine Rich Protein
- Polypyrimidine Tract-Binding Protein-Associated Splicing Factor
- Polypyrimidine Tract Binding Protein Associated Splicing Factor
- PSF Splicing Factor
- Splicing Factor, PSF
- SFPQ Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "PTB-Associated Splicing Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "PTB-Associated Splicing Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "PTB-Associated Splicing Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "PTB-Associated Splicing Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "PTB-Associated Splicing Factor" by people in Profiles.