CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1
"CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Receptor for CHEMOKINE CX3CL1 expressed by lymphocytes, neurons, and GLIAL CELLS. Its interaction with CX3CL1 mediates CELL ADHESION and CELL MIGRATION. It also functions as a co-receptor with the CD4 ANTIGEN for HIV-1 in vitro.
|CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1
- CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1
- CX3C Receptor
- Receptor, CX3C
- V28 Receptor
- Receptor, V28
- Fractalkine Receptor
- Receptor, Fractalkine
- CX(3)C Receptor
- V28 Receptors
- Receptors, V28
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.150]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.150]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.830]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.830.700]
- CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1 [D12.776.543.750.830.700.315]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1" by people in this website by year, and whether "CX3C Chemokine Receptor 1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.