Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular proteins encoded by the c-mos genes (GENES, MOS). They function in the cell cycle to maintain MATURATION PROMOTING FACTOR in the active state and have protein-serine/threonine kinase activity. Oncogenic transformation can take place when c-mos proteins are expressed at the wrong time.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos
- Proteins c-mos, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c mos
- c-mos, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-mos
- Products c-mos, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Products c mos
- c-mos, Proto-Oncogene Products
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins mos
- Proteins mos, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins mos
- mos Proto-Oncogene Product pp39
- mos Proto Oncogene Product pp39
- Cytostatic Factor
- pp39 c-mos
- c-mos, pp39
- pp39 c mos
- c-mos Proteins
- Proteins, c-mos
- c mos Proteins
- mos Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proteins, mos Proto-Oncogene
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, mos
- mos Proto Oncogene Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-mos" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.