"Mucin-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Carbohydrate antigen elevated in patients with tumors of the breast, ovary, lung, and prostate as well as other disorders. The mucin is expressed normally by most glandular epithelia but shows particularly increased expression in the breast at lactation and in malignancy. It is thus an established serum marker for breast cancer.
- Mucin 1
- CA 15.3 Antigen
- Antigen, CA 15.3
- Antigen CA-15-3
- Antigen CA 15 3
- CA-15-3, Antigen
- CA-15-3 Antigen
- Antigen, CA-15-3
- CD227 Antigen
- Antigen, CD227
- Polymorphic Epithelial Mucin
- Epithelial Membrane Antigen
- Antigen, Epithelial Membrane
- Membrane Antigen, Epithelial
- Muc1 Mucin
- Mucin, Muc1
- Antigens, CD227
- CD227 Antigens
- CA 15-3 Antigen
- Antigen, CA 15-3
- CA 15 3 Antigen
- Epithelial Mucin, Polymorphic
- Mucin, Polymorphic Epithelial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mucin-1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Mucin-1 [D12.776.395.550.560]
- Mucoproteins [D12.776.395.560]
- Mucins [D12.776.395.560.631]
- Mucin-1 [D12.776.395.560.631.115]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Mucin-1 [D12.776.543.550.530]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.285.050]
- Mucin-1 [D23.050.285.050.300]
- Epitopes [D23.050.550]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.050.550.325]
- Mucin-1 [D23.050.550.325.300]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Biomarkers, Tumor [D23.101.140]
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate [D23.101.140.075]
- Mucin-1 [D23.101.140.075.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mucin-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mucin-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mucin-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mucin-1" by people in Profiles.
MUC1 oncoprotein mitigates ER stress via CDA-mediated reprogramming of pyrimidine metabolism. Oncogene. 2020 04; 39(16):3381-3395.
Combination of mAb-AR20.5, anti-PD-L1 and PolyICLC inhibits tumor progression and prolongs survival of MUC1.Tg mice challenged with pancreatic tumors. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2018 Mar; 67(3):445-457.
Glucose Limitation Alters Glutamine Metabolism in MUC1-Overexpressing Pancreatic Cancer Cells. J Proteome Res. 2017 10 06; 16(10):3536-3546.
MUC1-Mediated Metabolic Alterations Regulate Response to Radiotherapy in Pancreatic Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2017 Oct 01; 23(19):5881-5891.
MUC1 and HIF-1alpha Signaling Crosstalk Induces Anabolic Glucose Metabolism to Impart Gemcitabine Resistance to Pancreatic Cancer. Cancer Cell. 2017 07 10; 32(1):71-87.e7.
MUC1 facilitates metabolomic reprogramming in triple-negative breast cancer. PLoS One. 2017; 12(5):e0176820.
Small-Molecule Inhibition of GCNT3 Disrupts Mucin Biosynthesis and Malignant Cellular Behaviors in Pancreatic Cancer. Cancer Res. 2016 04 01; 76(7):1965-74.
MUC1: a novel metabolic master regulator. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014 Apr; 1845(2):126-35.
MUC1 mucin stabilizes and activates hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha to regulate metabolism in pancreatic cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Aug 21; 109(34):13787-92.
Phosphorylation of MUC1 by Met modulates interaction with p53 and MMP1 expression. J Biol Chem. 2008 Oct 03; 283(40):26985-95.