Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Adaptation, Physiological
- Adaptor Protein Complex 2
- Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport
- Aged, 80 and over
- Alternative Splicing
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino Acid Substitution
- Animals, Genetically Modified
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavior Observation Techniques
- Behavior, Animal
- Blood Platelets
- Caenorhabditis elegans
- Caenorhabditis elegans Proteins
- Calcium Channels, N-Type
- Carrier Proteins
- Cell Adhesion Molecules, Neuronal
- Cell Line
- Central Nervous System
- Choline O-Acetyltransferase
- Cloning, Molecular
- Cognition Disorders
- Cohort Studies
- Disease Models, Animal
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- DNA-Binding Proteins
- Drosophila Proteins
- Epistasis, Genetic
- Evolution, Molecular
- Fluorescent Antibody Technique
- GABA Agents
- GABA Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Gene Expression Regulation
- Genes, Helminth
- Genes, Suppressor
- Genetic Complementation Test
- Genetic Testing
- Green Fluorescent Proteins
- Habituation, Psychophysiologic
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.