TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
"TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serine threonine kinase that controls a wide range of growth-related cellular processes. The protein is referred to as the target of RAPAMYCIN due to the discovery that SIROLIMUS (commonly known as rapamycin) forms an inhibitory complex with TACROLIMUS BINDING PROTEIN 1A that blocks the action of its enzymatic activity.
|TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, TOR Serine-Threonine
- Serine-Threonine Kinases, TOR
- TOR Serine Threonine Kinases
- Target of Rapamycin Proteins
- Rapamycin Proteins Target
- mTOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, mTOR Serine-Threonine
- Serine-Threonine Kinases, mTOR
- mTOR Serine Threonine Kinases
- Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin Protein
- FK506 Binding Protein 12-Rapamycin Associated Protein 1
- FK506 Binding Protein 12 Rapamycin Associated Protein 1
- TOR Kinases
- FKBP12-Rapamycin Associated Protein
- Associated Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin
- FKBP12 Rapamycin Associated Protein
- Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin Associated
- FKBP12-Rapamycin Complex-Associated Protein
- Complex-Associated Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin
- FKBP12 Rapamycin Complex Associated Protein
- Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin Complex-Associated
- RAFT-1 Protein
- Protein, RAFT-1
- RAFT 1 Protein
- Rapamycin Target Protein
- Protein, Rapamycin Target
- Target Protein, Rapamycin
- mTOR Protein
- Protein, mTOR
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" by people in Profiles.
Gold Nanoparticles Disrupt the IGFBP2/mTOR/PTEN Axis to Inhibit Ovarian Cancer Growth. Adv Sci (Weinh). 2022 11; 9(31):e2200491.
The Timing and Duration of Folate Restriction Differentially Impacts Colon Carcinogenesis. Nutrients. 2021 Dec 21; 14(1).
Eosinophilic vacuolated tumor (EVT) of kidney demonstrates sporadic TSC/MTOR mutations: next-generation sequencing multi-institutional study of 19 cases. Mod Pathol. 2022 03; 35(3):344-351.
Succinylsulfathiazole modulates the mTOR signaling pathway in the liver of c57BL/6 mice via a folate independent mechanism. Exp Gerontol. 2021 07 15; 150:111387.
mTOR Attenuation with Rapamycin Reverses Neurovascular Uncoupling and Memory Deficits in Mice Modeling Alzheimer's Disease. J Neurosci. 2021 05 12; 41(19):4305-4320.
Preconceptional Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplementation in 2 Low-Resource Countries Results in Distinctly Different IGF-1/mTOR Placental Responses. J Nutr. 2021 03 11; 151(3):556-569.
Synthesis, inverse docking-assisted identification and in vitro biological characterization of Flavonol-based analogs of fisetin as c-Kit, CDK2 and mTOR inhibitors against melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers. Bioorg Chem. 2021 02; 107:104595.
Is Rapamycin a Dietary Restriction Mimetic? J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2020 01 01; 75(1):4-13.
mTOR drives cerebrovascular, synaptic, and cognitive dysfunction in normative aging. Aging Cell. 2020 01; 19(1):e13057.
Preincubation With Everolimus and Sirolimus Reduces Organic Anion-Transporting Polypeptide (OATP)1B1- and 1B3-Mediated Transport Independently of mTOR Kinase Inhibition: Implication in Assessing OATP1B1- and OATP1B3-Mediated Drug-Drug Interactions. J Pharm Sci. 2019 10; 108(10):3443-3456.