Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins
"Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Membrane glycoproteins that constitute the ZONA PELLUCIDA in mammals and function in the recognition and binding of SPERMATOZOA.
|Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins
- Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins
- Glycoproteins, Zona Pellucida
- Pellucida Glycoproteins, Zona
- ZP Proteins
- Proteins, ZP
- Sperm Receptors
- Receptors, Sperm
Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-2
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-2
- Glycoprotein-2, Zona Pellucida
- Pellucida Glycoprotein-2, Zona
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein 2
Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-1
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-1
- Glycoprotein-1, Zona Pellucida
- Pellucida Glycoprotein-1, Zona
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein 1
Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-3
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein-3
- Glycoprotein-3, Zona Pellucida
- Pellucida Glycoprotein-3, Zona
- Zona Pellucida Glycoprotein 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Zona Pellucida Glycoproteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.