Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C
"Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type C phospholipase with specificity towards PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOLS that contain INOSITOL 1,4,5-TRISPHOSPHATE. Many of the enzymes listed under this classification are involved in intracellular signaling.
|Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C
- Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C
- Phosphoinositide Selective Phospholipase C
- Phosphoinositol Specific Phospholipase C
- PIP2-Phosphoinositidase C
- PIP2 Phosphoinositidase C
- PPI Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, PPI
- Tri-phosphoinositide Phosphodiesterase
- Tri phosphoinositide Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5 Biphosphate Phosphodiesterase
- Polyphosphoinositide Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, Polyphosphoinositide
- Polyphosphoinositide Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, Polyphosphoinositide
- PtdIns(4,5)P2 Phosphodiesterase
- Triphosphoinositide Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, Triphosphoinositide
- 1-Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-Bisphosphate Phosphodiesterase
- 1 Phosphatidylinositol 4,5 Bisphosphate Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 1-Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-Bisphosphate
- 1-Phosphatidyl-D-myo-Inositol-4,5-bisphosphate Inositoltrisphosphohydrolase
- 1 Phosphatidyl D myo Inositol 4,5 bisphosphate Inositoltrisphosphohydrolase
- Inositoltrisphosphohydrolase, 1-Phosphatidyl-D-myo-Inositol-4,5-bisphosphate
- Phosphatidylinositol-Specific Phospholipase C
- Phosphatidylinositol Specific Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, Phosphatidylinositol-Specific
- Phosphatidylinositide-4,5-Bisphosphate Phospholipase C
- Phosphatidylinositide 4,5 Bisphosphate Phospholipase C
- Phospholipase C, Phosphatidylinositide-4,5-Bisphosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Phosphoinositide Phospholipase C" by people in Profiles.
A multigenic approach to evaluate genetic variants of PLCE1, LXRs, MMPs, TIMP, and CYP genes in gallbladder cancer predisposition. Tumour Biol. 2014 Sep; 35(9):8597-606.
Synthetic FXR agonist GW4064 is a modulator of multiple G protein-coupled receptors. Mol Endocrinol. 2014 May; 28(5):659-73.
Characterization of Listeria monocytogenes expressing anthrolysin O and phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C from Bacillus anthracis. Infect Immun. 2005 Oct; 73(10):6639-46.
Listeria monocytogenes phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C has evolved for virulence by greatly reduced activity on GPI anchors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Sep 06; 102(36):12927-31.
Phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C of Bacillus anthracis down-modulates the immune response. J Immunol. 2005 Jun 15; 174(12):8011-6.
Phosrestin I undergoes the earliest light-induced phosphorylation by a calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase in Drosophila photoreceptors. Neuron. 1994 May; 12(5):997-1010.