Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A DNA-binding protein that contains an N-terminal BTB (POZ) DOMAIN and C-terminal CYS2-HIS2 ZINC FINGERS. It represses GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION of target genes by recruiting HISTONE DEACETYLASES. Aberrant Blc-6 expression is associated with certain types of human B-CELL LYMPHOMA.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c bcl 6
- c-bcl-6, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- B-Cell Lymphoma 6 Protein
- B Cell Lymphoma 6 Protein
- Zinc Finger Protein 51
- c-bcl-6 Protein
- c bcl 6 Protein
- bcl-6 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, bcl-6
- bcl 6 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- c-bcl-6 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-bcl-6
- c bcl 6 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Protein bcl 6
- bcl-6, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-bcl-6
- Proto Oncogene Protein c bcl 6
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-6" by people in Profiles.
Perspectives on chemotherapy for the management of double-hit lymphoma. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2020 Apr; 21(6):653-661.
CD1d-dependent expansion of NKT follicular helper cells in vivo and in vitro is a product of cellular proliferation and differentiation. Int Immunol. 2015 May; 27(5):253-63.
Expression of the interferon regulatory factor 8/ICSBP-1 in human reactive lymphoid tissues and B-cell lymphomas: a novel germinal center marker. Am J Surg Pathol. 2008 Aug; 32(8):1190-200.