Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular DNA-binding proteins encoded by the myb gene (GENES, MYB). They are expressed in a wide variety of cells including thymocytes and lymphocytes, and regulate cell differentiation. Overexpression of myb is associated with autoimmune diseases and malignancies.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c myb
- c-myb, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein myb
- Proto Oncogene Protein myb
- myb, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- myb Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, myb
- myb Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-myb
- Proto Oncogene Products c myb
- c-myb, Proto-Oncogene Products
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins myb
- Proto Oncogene Proteins myb
- myb, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-myb Protein
- c myb Protein
- c-myb Proteins
- c myb Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-myb" by people in Profiles.
Regulation of GATA-3 expression during CD4 lineage differentiation. J Immunol. 2011 Apr 01; 186(7):3892-8.
Interaction of the co-activator CBP with Myb proteins: effects on Myb-specific transactivation and on the cooperativity with NF-M. EMBO J. 1996 Jun 03; 15(11):2771-80.
High affinity DNA binding of native full length c-Myb and differential proteolytic sensitivity of its N- and C-terminal domains. Oncogene. 1995 Jun 01; 10(11):2221-8.